Tennis in Annecy, France
Only 58 days until our next family séjour to France! I've been busy researching summer camp options, which got me thinking - shouldn't there be summer camps for adults? And low and behold, look what I found: A summer Tennis Camp for Adults! Unfortunately, between my lousy French and my even lousier tennis game, I might not be able to swing it (ha!). But surely I could find a willing instructor at one of these clubs....
- Camps for kids: 1/2 day sailing, 1/2 day tennis
- Adult private and group lessons available
- Camps for kids: both 1/2 and full day
- Evening courses for adults
- Private lessons available.
- Well-reviewed café serves lunch (reservations recommended).
- The girls attended camp here last year and it was great!
- Café serves lunch
- Gorgeous beach across the street
- Camps for kids and evening adult lessons
- Looks like 2 courts for rental/community use.
- Ask about a private instructor at the Offices de Tourisme