Our Favorite Restaurants in Whistler
1) 21 steps - Modern comfort food, signature cocktails. Try the rosemary gimlet and the salmon with ponzu butter. Reservations suggested.
2) Elements Urban Tapas - My favorites: an infused martini, ahi tuna lettuce cups and ling cod with barley risotto.
3) Sushi Village - So good and always busy. Don't miss this one!
4) Steeps - A real treat! This is the only full-service restaurant in the roundhouse at Whistler peak. Excellent food, wine and service - and the views are even better. Reservations suggested.
5) Creekbread - Excellent wood-fired pizzas in Creekside. The whole family will be happy here.
runner up (added in 2015) --
The Mexican Corner - Casual and fun. Plenty of options for vegetarians and pescitarians. Try the Margarita Verde with fresh cucumber.